Welcome to Couple Money!
How Couple Money Will Help you Build Your Net Worth
Quite simply, Couple Money is about helping the two of you build your finances together. How? By learning to live on one income and having fun with the second. I share information about what matters most to couples looking at spending more time on what they love and less time on the financial minutia.
There are a ton of personal finance blogs out that cover general finance tips. My goal with Couple Money is look at those questions and find tips, tools, and services that can help couples work out solutions that address their needs. To build our net worth and get started on our goals towards financial freedom we’ll tackle some common money situations that couples have to deal with.
Are You Two Looking at Getting on The Same Financial Page?
- Managing and Improving Our Cash Flow
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Financial Game Plan for Couples
Do You Want to Pay Off Debt Fast or Earn More?
- Pay Off Your Car Loan Early
- Debt Reduction Strategies That Worked
- Do Your Hobbies Make You Rich?
- How to Sell on eBay
Are you Planning on Starting a Family While Still Building Your Net Worth?
- Living on One Income – The Nuts and Bolts
- How Much Do We Need to Save for a Baby?
- 15 Ways to Save on Baby Expenses
- Watch Your Money Easily This Year
Keeping Up with Couple Money
I hope you’ll take some time to become part of the Couple Money community! I think the site improves greatly whenever we have a lively discussion about handling personal finances as a couple.
- Stay up to date on Couple Money by signing up for the free newsletter and find out about the latest posts and information on the Couple Money Community. You can also subscribe by RSS.
- Email me at elle(at) CoupleMoney (dot) com. I do read my email daily (except on vacations). I would love to hear from you personally and I’m open for feedback.
- Chat with me on Twitter. Besides catching my daily thoughts and getting my favorite posts of the day, I also enjoy answering questions and chatting with others.
- Become a Facebook Fan. Come chat and share your story about how you two work together on your finances.
Interested in learning more and building your net worth as a team? Please join Couple Money’s Community Newsletter; it’s free!
Couple Money has also been mentioned on sites like MSN Money and included Wisebread’s Top Personal Finance Blogs List.
As you can probably guess, I’m not a financial guru and I make no claims to be. I’m constantly learning about personal finances and this blog is just a collection of the tips and life lessons we pick up. Couple Money is not intended to be a source for professional advice.
If you’re looking for professional help with your finances and you live in the United States, try using The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) to find a fee based financial planner. They should be able to work with you and your individual financial situation.