Giving Away a Netbook!
Since this website is about working towards financial freedom by following your passions, I wanted to have a prize that would be practical for Couple Money readers and help them on their own journey. As we did last year, Couple Money is giving away a netbook!
Many of you are creative and driven, so I think you’ll put it to good use. What can you do with a netbook?
- Use it for school and gain a skill for your career.
- Have a business netbook to help your launch your side business and get another income stream for your family.
- Have a netbook to help your kids with their school work.
However you use, I hope it’s beneficial for your family and your finances.
Complete Prize List
So just what are we giving away here on Couple Money? Here’s the list:
HP Mini Ice Berry Netbook* (U.S./Canada Residents Only)
- Intel Atom N455 Processor
- 250GB 7200RPM SATA hard drive
- Multi-format Digital Media Card Reader for SD, MMC, Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro media cards
- Built-in webcam
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- Symantic Norton Internet Security 2011 (60 day trial)
2011 Quicken Premier
The netbook winner will also receive a copy of 2011 Quicken Premier to help them get their finances under control.
This edition includes these benefits and features:
- Shows you where to save — create customized plans for retirement, large purchases, and reducing debt
- Categorizes your expenses — see where your money’s going
- Provides easy-to-use investment tools for tracking and optimizing your portfolio
- Identifies top-performing investments so you can make smarter decisions
Subscription to Money Magazine (U.S. Residents only)
I’m also giving away a 1 year subscription to Money magazine to one winner. Money magazine helps you reach your financial goals whether you’re looking to invest, cut taxes, or save money. Each issue of Money magazine offers smart, no-nonsense tips and strategies to make the most of your money.
Subscription to Kiplinger’s Magazine (U.S. Residents only)
I’m also giving away a 1 year subscription to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine to one winner. Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine offers Sound sdvice to enhance your personal finance position.
$25 Amazon gift card via Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
Looking at investing yourself? Crystal has a great prize for you – an Amazon gift card to one winner. You can pretty much get anything you want on the site. I think it’s a wonderful prize.
Budgeting in the Fun Stuff is great blog where she updates her monthly budget as it changes, post her own blogging income and stats update at the beginning of every month, and post a monthly net worth update as well.
$25 Cash Prize via PayPal via Maximizing Money
Who doesn’t want a bit more cash in their pocket? Maximizing Money is sponsoring a cash prize through Paypal to one winner. Maximizing Money gives you money-maximizing tips and opportunities to help you earn and save more money.
It covers a wide range of financial opportunities from banking bonuses and credit card deals to travel savings and shopping discounts as well as credit management tips, affiliate marketing information, investment opportunities, and many other cash-making promotions.
$25 Amazon gift card via My Journey to Millions
Hoping to score an Amazon gift card? My Journey to Millions has been kind enough to double your chances by sponsoring a $25 gift card to a winner.
Evan started My Journey to Millions to share his experiences, catalog his research, and track his journey from being a broke law school graduate to a multimillionaire.
$25 Amazon gift card via Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
I’m so grateful for the support of fellow Yakezie members! Barbara has been gracious enough to donate an Amazon gift card to a winner. That’s increasing your chances of winning!
Her site is a place where you will learn SOLUTIONS to become financially and personally wealthy! You will uncover how to live an awesome life, focused on the activities that are most important to you.
Couple Money Giveaway Rules
To qualify for the big giveaway, just sign up for Couple Money’s Newsletter and join our community. It’s great way to receive free tips on cutting expenses, building your net worth, and get free goodies through out the year.
There are several ways to receive additional entries that can increase your chances to win:
- Follow me on Twitter and send this tweet “@Elle_CM is giving away a netbook and more for Couple Money readers! http://su.pr/40RItx #couplemoney”(1 entry)
- Become a Couple Money Fan on Facebook (1 entry)
- Write a blog post promoting the contest with a link to this post (5 entries)
You can have a total of 7 entries for the contest. Remember, you need to sign up with Couple Money’s Newsletter to be entered, or else your entry will be disqualified. Please leave a comment on this post if you signed up for bonus entries.
The contest ends Thursday, March 31, 2011; no entries will be accepted afterwards. I’ll be drawing the winners on Friday April 1, 2011 and will email them.
I need a valid email so I can contact you if you’re the winner. The winners will 72 hours to contact me so we can have their prizes sent to them.
Best of Couple Money
If you’re a new subscriber to Couple Money, here are some of popular posts over the past year and a half.
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Buying a Car Without Car Loans
- Lending to Friends and Family is a Bad Idea
- Pregnancy Expenses: Doctor Visits and Medical Bills
- Debt Reduction Strategy Guide
- Sending In Extra Mortgage Payments
- Start Investing with $1,000 or Less
- Empire Building Kit Review
Thank you again for being a reader and member of the Couple Money community!
*I have a bundle in mind, but if the store runs out of the kit, I will provide a comparable bundle.
Build Up Your Marriage and Wealth
Learn how you two can build up your wealth, together - get free money guides to jump-start your savings, pay off your debt faster, while still having time for fun as a couple!