Thanks for reading my post on improving my site with the 31 Day Challenge! I had a blast with it and as I continued following a modified weekly version of it, I’m hoping that it’ll help Couple Money’s community to grow.
My hope is that you’ll look around and join us we’re building financial freedom by following our passions and creating mobile income.
To help others get started with their journey, this week Couple Money is giving away a netbook to a reader!
What’s Couple Money About?
Couple Money is about handling family and finances responsibly in order to spend more time doing what we love. We’re not frugal people just to be frugal. We have taken some time to really discuss this and decided on working towards doing what we’d love to do. We’re using our lives with this blog as one long case study and we hope to achieve our goals within 5 years.
- Have no debt except for our mortgage.Currently we don’t have credit card debt or car payments. The only debt left right now is my student loans, which have a low interest rate.
- Have a steady mobile income of $50,000/year or more. While this amount definitely would be less than what we earn now, if we have no debts except a mortgage this amount of income would work well for us and our needs. This income can from freelance work (which is my main source of income now), working remotely, or passive income developed from products we create.
You can read some more about the site if you’d like to see more details about Couple Money.
Some Posts To Check Out on Couple Money
Since there are so many new visitors, I wanted to share some of my favorite posts that have been popular with readers as well.
- Cash Flow: Managing and Improving Ours
- Home Owner Bills: Moving and Settling In
- 8 Steps For Having a Financial Game Plan
- Where to Automate Your Finances
- Amortization and Mortgage Payments
- Handling Finances in Today’s Economy
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Discussing Family and Finances
Keeping Up with Couple Money
I hope you’ll take some time to become part of the Couple Money community!
- Stay up to date with all the latest posts by subscribing to Couple Money either by email or RSS. This saves you time and is completely free.
- Sign up for the free newsletter and find out about the latest contests and information on the Couple Money Community.
- Email me at elle(at) CoupleMoney (dot) com. I do read my email daily (except on vacations). I would love to hear from you personally and I’m open for feedback.
- Chat with me on Twitter. Besides catching my daily thoughts, I also enjoy answering questions and chatting with others.