I hope everyone is having a great weekend! My husband and I are catching up on some cleaning and household projects as the rest of the month will be spent out of town or having family come over. I’m excited because my husband ordered my anniversary gift, an Archos tablet from Newegg, and we’re expected it either Tuesday or Wednesday.
We’ve been hunting and looking around at all of the options out there and the 80 G9 TURBO Android Tablet looked like the best fit. He’s also getting a tablet as his anniversary gift, but we’ll see if he’ll wait for the next iteration of the Archos or if he’ll get the same one he ordered for me.
I’m working on a post about shopping for Android tablet and will include our notes and thoughts. If you’ve recently bought a tablet, please share your personal reviews in the comments below. I’d love to include it and give credit to you for sharing.
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money I contribute at other sites as well:
- Green Panda Treehouse: Getting Your Finances Ready for a New Job -> Sometimes we start a new job by choice and sometimes we find ourselves in that situation. Prepare now by gettoing your finances in order and make the transition a little bit easier.
- TurboTax’s Blog: What Medical Expenses Can I Deduct? -> Next month is 2012, which means tax season will be here. Oh goody! Anyways…my post on TurboTax has some helpful information on figuring out if you can deduct your medical expenses.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much I did writing them.
This week HP has some great deals now and next week if you’re on the hunt for a laptop.
- Save $400 instantly on a HP Pavilion laptop priced $1,149 + at the HP Home & Home Office Store. Plus FREE shipping! Code: NBS3697. Offer excludes HP Folio 13 and Envy 15. Offer limited to the first 1,650 coupons redeemed. 1 redemption per person or address. (Valid: 12/7-12/18)
- Save an additional $50 on select customized HP laptops priced $749+ at the HP Home & Home Office Store! Code: NBM4828. Offer valid with dm4x, dv7t, dv6t Select Edition, dv6t Quad Edition, dv7t Quad Edition, and all HP ENVY laptops. Offer limited to the first 750 coupons redeemed. 1 redemption per person or address. (Valid: 11/30- 12/18)
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts.
- When is the Best Time to Buy a Car? via Car Negotiation Coach
- Paying For Your Child’s College Tuition via Smart on Money
- Credit Card Enlightenment: Track Your Expenses Wisely via Financial Samurai
- The Value of Earning a Side Income via My Journey to Millions
- Abandon Losing Strategies via WiseBread
- How Do You Define Your Worth? via Punch Debt in the Face
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. I also recommend checking out my blogroll to pick up some great personal finance blogs to follow. Please also let me know what are some of your favorite blogs that you enjoy reading on a regular basis. Have fun this weekend with your family and try to stay warm!
Photo Credit: NewEgg