Baby Shower and Thank You Cards
Last weekend was a blast; we had the baby shower and family came in town to help us celebrate. We were so grateful to have our family and friends come together for the special occasion. We’re also grateful for the generosity of everyone and their gifts. It lifts a bit of the burden to have some of the baby gear bought for us.
Besides a few minor things, I believe we have the essentials with the exception of the car seat. We’ll pick that up in a couple of weeks. This weekend will be more laid back. We’re now trying to get our thank you cards done and sent out. It’s not too bad – we just focus on doing 10 each sit down. We hope to be finished by the end of this week.
How about you? What was the favorite part of your baby’s shower?
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts. There are some handy tips this week to help you out.
- How to Set Investing Goals via Money Smart Life
- How Long Until I’m Wealthy via Barb Friedberg
- Save for Retirement or Save for College via Oblivious Investor
- Is A Zero Based Budget Right For You? via Smart on Money
- Should a Prospective Employer Be Able to Check Your Credit Score? via Free From Broke
- Why I Love Shopping At Costco via Boomer & Echo
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. I also recommend checking out my blogroll to pick up some great personal finance blogs to follow. Please also let me know what are some of your favorite blogs that you enjoy reading on a regular basis.
Have a wonderful weekend with your family!