Sustainable Personal Finance’s 1st Anniversary
I love to see a personal finance blog that I enjoy reading succeed and thrive. Sustainable Personal Finance has done an incredible job with starting conversations about personal finance and sustainable winning.
Mr. and Mrs. SPF are celebrating with a massive giveaway with over $1,200 in prizes, including an iPad 2 package. There are plenty of ways to enter, please sign up! While you’re there, please check out a guest post I wrote the other month about our budget with a baby.
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money I contribute at other sites as well:
- In a Nutshell: Becoming a Financially Savvy College Student -> College graduates can start off on the right financial foot.
- Green Panda Treehouse: Ways We Spend Money Without Even Knowing It -> What money leaks do you have? How can you fix them?
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts.
- 5 Reasons You Should Never Buy a Video Game at Launch via Canadian Finance Blog
- Don’t listen to the business media for investment direction. via Money Smarts Blog
- Stay The Course With Your Investments via Boomer and Echo
- 8 Easy Tips To Reduce Your Electricity Bill This Winter via Bible Money Matters
- Why I’ll Never Rent Again And Neither Should You via Financial Samurai
- Do you have a plan for charitable giving? via Bucksome Boomer
- 100 Words On: Why Programmable Thermostats Rarely Save People Money via Len Penzo
- Modesty Allows for Early Retirementvia Little House in the Valley
- I Finally Entered the Yakezie Challenge via The Jenny Pincher
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. I also recommend checking out my blogroll to pick up some great personal finance blogs to follow. Please also let me know what are some of your favorite blogs that you enjoy reading on a regular basis.
Have fun this weekend with your family and try to stay warm!