This weekend has been very eventful and one thing has happened with our family is my in-law’s 31st anniversary. We decided to make a weekend trip and see the family for a dinner. It’s been a beautiful weekend here in Virginia and with the ocean breeze and the temperature has been just right for a cookout. This weekend is going well and I love relaxing as I got to hang family and friends. I only wish it was longer.
My father in law made some potato salad from scratch and grilled some awesome filet mignon. I made some cranberry and feta cheese salad.
I love catching up with my in-laws and having some time with my side of the family right in the area this morning.
Marriage Tips and Stories
I love to turn the topic over to you. How long have you’ve been married? What tips can you offer to staying happy as a couple and building financial freedom together? Do you have any great anniversary stories to share?
Great Posts This Week
I was happy to have some great bloggers submit some of their posts this week for the Couple Money Round-Up.
- My Experience with ING Direct via @PFJourney
- The Benefits of a Giveaway via @My Financial Objectives
- Landscaping on the Cheap via @Little House in the Valley
- Financial Intervention With Aging Parents via @leanlifecoach
- The Mental To Physical Connection For A Healthier Lifestyle via @financialsamura
- Starting a Vegetable Garden via @CanadianFinance
What has been your favorite post this week?
Photo Credit: sandra