Android 2.1 Update is Coming Soon!
Whenever you see me tweeting during the day, it’s usually with Seesmic on my phone. I really love my Samsung Moment and I’m really excited to hear that an OS update is coming very soon. Two versions of the Android 2.1 update have been leaked this week with some users to try it out.
When we bought the Moment in November, it only had Android 1.5, so this will be a big upgrade. If you’re looking to upgrade your Samsung Moment, you may want to check out this articles:
- How to manually update your Samsung Moment | Android Central
- Sprint offers Samsung Moment update via PC-based install – Android
Great Posts This Week
I also use my phone to catch up on my favorite blogs through out the day. I read some wonderful posts this week, many of them are dealing with the topic of taxes as April 15th approaches. I’ll only highlight a few of my favorite tax posts though.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Credit Card Work For You via @CanadianFinance: Tom does a great job showing some of the benefits of using a credit card.I find it interesting that building your credit history with a credit card increases your FICO score.
- Play Games To Save Money And Achieve Your Goals! via @financialsamura: It’s hard to keep to your goals, especially iwth savings. Sam offers some games he plays to keep him on course.
- Small Business Tax Deductions via @DanielPacker: If you’re looking at ways to find more tax deductions, this is the post for you.
- Maximize your Retirement Account via @moneyfunk: A great guide on how to get your retirement contributions up and improve your 401(k) and IRA.
- Watch TV On Your Computer via @Frugal Zeitgeist: Some wonderful places you can check out TV shows without paying a ton of money.
Giveaways to Check Out
If you’re looking to win some great stuff, a few personal finance bloggers have some great prizes to give out!
- Enemy of Debt is offering you a chance to Win a Free iPhone/Android Pay Off Debt App
- MoneyCrashers has huge giveaway with his Online Tax Filing 2010 Giveaway – Win A Free Apple iPad!
- MoneyCrush has $100 to give away to a reader!
- Lending Club is going all the way with a Twitter and Photo contest with a winner every day.
Photo Credit: Silenus81