I was going to write about football last week, but being in Denver was definitely a highlight I wanted to share. This Sunday as I’m relaxing with my family, watching the Carolina game my focus is on the two fantasy leagues I’m in this season.
One of our friends is the commish for a local league that my hubby and I have both joined. Right both of us are in tight games this week. Unfortunately for my other league (made up of some great and fun loving personal finance bloggers) I’m not doing so well.
I’m hoping for some good plays this evening and tomorrow!
Couple Money on the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money, I write on some other wonderful sites. Here is one of my recent articles that I hope are incredibly helpful:
- My Financial Reviews: Building Your Own Empire -> I’ve used this 365 day course to help build my freelance business and I recently did another review for new readers.
Favorite Personal Finance Posts This Week
Here are some great posts from just a few of fantastic bloggers that I got to chat and meet up with:
- Refinance Your Mortgage BEFORE Leaving Your Job Please via Financial Samurai
- You Aren’t Trying to Copy From Your Co-Worker’s 401k Are You? via @familymoneyblog
- Don’t Quit Your Job Until You Read This Book via @retirebyforty
- 5 Things You Can Do with $5 (Or More) a Week to Improve Your Future via @moneycrush
- 6 Free Mobile Apps That Make Travel Easier via @BoomerandEcho
- Hold the Gravy Boat: Dreams Now On the Wish List @Betterment
I hope you have a great weekend!