Guess people are really curious about getting a $20 smart phone plan. Since I posted it earlier this week, I’ve been talking with friends, family, and readers about it. Since I’m know using 2 phones during this review period, people have asked me about the service. It seems like people would love to cut their cellphone bills while still having a smart phone to use. I’m still getting used to the phone – I actually prefer using a phone with a slide out keyboard option
I’m bringing the phone to Virginia to see how the coverage and service holds up as we travel. Hopefully there will be no problems or hiccups. While it’s too soon to give a definitive answer I will say that so far it has been alright. I haven’t had a dropped call and I’ve set up the phone for the wireless networks I’m around the most here in the Triangle area.
Couple Money on the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money, I write on some other financially related sites. Here is one of my recent articles that was posted:
- My Financial Reviews: Are You Getting a Deal on Your Car Insurance? ->It’s easier now to compare coverage rates for car insurance. I show you how you can find the best deal for you without having to leave the house.
With tax season approaching soon, I expect some of my TurboTax posts will be going live in a bit.
Favorite Personal Finance Posts This Week
Here are some personal finance posts that I’ve enjoyed this past week from other sites. If you want to stay up to date on all the money posts I’m reading, please follow me on Twitter or join me on Facebook.
- Important People You Need to Name When Estate Planning via @mjtm
- How I got $550 from Kohl’s for $98 via
- How Does An Umbrella Policy Work And How Much Does It Cost? via @FinancialSamura
- Department store shopping isn’t that different from grocery shopping via @mbhunter
- The 6 Best (And Highest Paying) Jobs in America | via @BudgetsAreSexy
- Dear IRS: I’m not paying you anymore @punchdebt
- The Costs of Home Ownership: What They Don’t Tell You via dollarversity
I hope you have a great weekend!