9 Months Pregnant During a Heatwave
It’s been a bit crazy lately. I feel like the weather, my body, and everyone else has gone a bit insane this past month. Let’s see what’s going on – we’re in a middle of a nasty heatwave, I’m still pregnant, and many people are annoying me with ‘ Are you still around?’ questions.
As far as other people, I now see that babies give off this vibe where it’s fine to be annoying to someone already uncomfortable. I try to maintain a sense of humor, but it’s just not there anymore. I don’t really think it’s funny. People constantly asking me if the baby is born by phone has gotten annoying and I now limit talking to them. Yes, I would love to have her in my arms already, the baby will come when she comes.
Oh, well. I’m done complaining, now on to some personal finance stuff.
Catch My Posts on Lending Tree Now!
In case you’re curious what I’ve been up to, I’ve been blogging over at Lending Tree now. I have a post today on handling debt as a couple. I know that many spouses have to first get on the same page before they can tackle their debt, so I offered some tips on making that transition much easier. I also had a post last month on ways to save some money with your wedding. Summer seems to be a popular time to get married, but these tips apply year round.
If you enjoy the posts, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, or Google +.
I feel that blogging is about building a community and expanding your circle, so I’m really excited to joining some wonderful bloggers over at the site. You’ll recognize quite a few are from the Yakezie network.
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this week and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts. There are some handy tips this week to help you out.
- Camping With Young Kids – Frugal Folly? via Money Smarts
- Time To Revisit Your Employer Sponsored Pension Plan via Boomer & Echo
- The 4% Rule: Does It Still Apply for Your Retirement?
- What is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and How Will it Help You? via Free From Broke
- Luxuries on a Small Budget via No Debt MBA
- July SNAP Challenge: Week 3 via Daily Money Shot
- What Separates the Dreamers From the Doers via Money Crush
- It’s Getting Better All The Time via 101 Centavos
- Save for Retirement – Seriously via Budgeting In the Fun Stuff
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. I also recommend checking out my blogroll to pick up some great personal finance blogs to follow. Please also let me know what are some of your favorite blogs that you enjoy reading on a regular basis.
Have fun this week with your family and try to stay cool!
Photo Credit: MSVG