I do enjoy sharing my weekly links, but sometimes it’s just hard to come up with a theme for the posts. One of my favorite personal finance writers, not only for content, but headlines is Len Penzo. He’s a master of writing attention grabbing headlines. Don’t believe me? Here are some of his most popular posts:
- 12 Good Reasons Why You Should (and Should Not) Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
- 19 Things Your Suburban Millionaire Neighbor Won’t Tell You
- 10 Key Characteristics of Debt-Free People (of Modest Means)
- Why Your Expensive Luxury Car Doesn’t Impress Smart People. (Or Me.)
- Why Rechargeable Batteries Are Rarely Cost Effective
Couple Money on the Web
- My Financial Reviews: Got My New Eyeglasses from Zenni Optical -> i finally got my eye exam done so I could order more contacts lens. It’s also been awhile since I ordered glasses as a back-up. Since I heard about Zenni Optical’s cheap deals, I decided to check it myself.
- Married Food: My Pantry Essentials -> After taking a break from blogging on Married Food, I decided to share some of my pantry essentials that help us make healthy and delicious meals quickly.
Favorite Personal Finance Posts This Week
Here are some personal finance posts that I’ve enjoyed this past week. If you want to stay up to date on all the money posts I’m reading, please follow me on Twitter.
- The Difference Between Making Money and Keeping It via @FMFblog
- Women Lie More than Men When It Comes to How Much They Work @familymoneyblog
- How Many Credit Cards Is Too Many? via @readyforzero
- 17 Reasons New Graduates Make Great Employees via @wisebread
- Is an $80 Keurig really a bargain?@mbhunter
I hope you have a great weekend!
Photo Credit: NS Newsflash