Even though summer won’t start until Wednesday, it’s been summer over at our place – 80s for the last couple of weeks. One of my goals this summer is picking up some new work with my business.
For order of business was taking care of my estimated taxes last week. I’ve changed up my bookkeeping system and it made it incredibly easy to get my numbers crunched.
Next up on my list is getting my online portfolio updated over the next couple of weeks. How about you? What are your goals this summer?
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money I contribute at other sites as well.
- Married Food->Summer Meals: Cheeseburgers, Salad with Avocado Dressing, and Roasted Red Potatoes: I shared one of our meals from the other week. I love the grilling with friends and family over.
- My Financial Reviews->Where Should I Put My Emergency Fund Savings?: Sometime you can sweat the details too much. find a place that will keep your money safe and accessible for whenever problems come up. Rate chasing can do more harm than good.
I hope you enjoy the posts!
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information about finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts. They’re from tweets I’ve sent out this past week.
- Google Drive Saves You Big Bucks via @fiscalfizzle http://awe.sm/clWY
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Net Worth with Employee Benefits – US News via @familymoneyblog http://awe.sm/iiDl
- What You Should Understand About Your College Loan via @moneybeagle http://awe.sm/ehpX
- 3 Reasons To Pay for that Airline Lounge Visit – via @bucksomehttp://awe.sm/l7E8 - Might try it next flight
- Getting a College Degree for Free via @yesiamcheaphttp://awe.sm/aeQY
- Why Frequent Flier Programs Aren’t Worth It (for Most People) via @LenPenzo http://awe.sm/farj
- How to Buy Quality Furniture http://awe.sm/ceQy via @GRSblog
Please follow me to get them as I post them. I hope you had a great weekend!