I have to admit – I was anxious for our little girl to start walking. Now a month later I have no idea WHY ON EARTH I wanted it so badly. She has went from cautiously taking a few steps to running like a mad woman everywhere.
That means when I work during the day, my attention is more divided as I’m trying to keep an eye on her. With the baby gate we’re good to go for major spills and troubles, but my little girl has a big interest in working with a laptop. She has a Vtech laptop that she types on, copying what I do. However she knows it’s different than what I use so she sneaks up to the computer I’m on and she bangs on the keyboard. What fun!
Couple Money on the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money, I write on some other wonderful sites. Here is one of my recent articles from this week that I hope you like:
- My Financial Reviews: Helping Family and Friends with Money – a Good Idea or Minefield? -> While I’ve been fairly consistent about NOT loaning money to loved ones, I’m usually excited to help others develop a budget or review finances. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows as you can probably imagine. I share some tips on helping out without stressing out.
I love writing on other sites and discussing different money topics. If you have any ideas for future topics, please let me know!
Favorite Personal Finance Posts This Week
Here are some personal finance posts that I’ve enjoyed this past week.
- How to Stop Financial Emergencies from “Just Coming Up” @nathanwmorris
- The Secret to Saving Money via @JeremyVoh
- How to Find the Best Bank for YOU via @fiscalgeek
- Avoiding Lifestyle Inflation After College @narrowbridge
- Personal finance is not about more willpower13 via @ramit
I hope you have a great weekend!