In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
I can't wait – our second daughter arrived!
We're extremely grateful that family and friends have been helping us make this transition smoother.
As you probably guessed, the schedule will be lighter than usual for the next few weeks.
We just want to soak it all in right now : )
If you want to reach me during this time, the best way is Twitter.
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here, I also run the Couple Money Podcast, contribute to other sites, and occasionally do interviews.
Here's where I've been this past week:
- Online Shopping Hacks – Tips and Tricks to Save You Money on The Couple Money Podcast
- How to Save on Party Supplies for the Big Game on TurboTax
Let me know what you think of the podcast or interview.
If you have any tips on how to save more money while shopping online, leave it below in the comments. I'll include it in the follow-up episode next week.
Money and More Posts I Loved This Week
One bonus of resting up is that I've gotten some extra time on my reading. Here are five of my favorites from this week:
- Change Your Perspective, Change Your Life – Enemy of Debt – Travis does a great job showing how reframing certain goals can make a difference in achieving them.
- My Biggest Guilty Pleasure I Spend on Is __? – Budgets are Sexy – J shares how he's transformed his spending and what his guilty pleasures are.
- Help Each Other Win – Derek and Carrie from Better Conversations on Money and Marriage have a really sweet show about how they help one another succeed.
- 5 Principles to Teach Kids about Money – Jessi from The Budget Mama has some ways you can help your kids learn about managing their money wisely.
I shared my picks for week; how about you?
What posts or articles have you've enjoyed this week?