I'm so happy you signed up for the contest! Don't forget to check your email Wednesday afternoon to see if you won.
In case you missed them, here are six of my favorite stories from the book.
- Playing Catch-Up on Retirement Savings
- Destroying $40,000 of Debt in 2 Years
- Making Money By Renting Out
- Avoiding Affluenza as a Couple
- Raising Your Credit Score
- Establishing Credit for the First Time
I had a great time reading it because it not only shared numerous people’s stories on getting their finances fixed, but it gives you specific advice and tips on how you can use it on your own family’s finances.
There are many people who are looking to get ahead with their money so they don’t have to live paycheck to paycheck. Howard’s book can be a useful tool in your arsenal.
Thank you again for being a reader and member of the community!