In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
I started this site 6 months ago and I’m so grateful for the support that has been shown.
A lot has happy in the last 6 months, going from house hunting to moving out of our apartment while the dispute with the new place went on (they raised the rent too high), finding a temporary apartment, and then moving from there to the townhouse when everything cleared out.
I was working my freelance job and a temporary job since we were getting a place.
I joined The Yakezie Challenge and have met some wonderful bloggers. I also ended up selling a website I created and worked on for years to focus on projects like Couple Money.
It’s been a great six months and I wanted to have a contest as a way of saying thank you.
Since this website is about working towards financial freedom by following your passions, I wanted to have a prize that would be practical for Couple Money readers and help them on their own journey.
What can you do with a netbook?
I know many of you blog, so having a netbook to travel and write can be a handy thing.
Some of you want to build up freelance work; you can work on side projects during or lunch breaks. Perhaps you want to organize a fundraiser for a personal cause, having a netbook is a handy tool.
The point is many of you are creative and driven people so I think giving a netbook would be a great prize.
For those who are curious about the netbook, here are some specs:
Asus 10.1″ Netbook – Crystal Black
- Windows 7 Starter
- Processor Type: Intel Atom
- Hard Drive Capacity: 250 GB
- Black neoprene bag with pockets for flash drives and small accessories
- Optical mini mouse with USB interface
- Self-powered USB hub distributes power equally among four ports
If you can receive up to 3 extra entries by:
- Tweeting to all your Twitter followers about the contest by tweeting the following: “@Elle_CM is giving away a netbook and kit for Couple Money readers! http://su.pr/2TalVA #couplemoney” ==> Please include hashtags so I can count your entry
- Posting a link on your Facebook account about the contest
- Post a link on your blog about the contest
Please leave a comment below if you post a Facebook link or blog link, so I can verify.
In order to qualify to win, you have to subscribe and follow me on Twitter. I’ll be drawing the winner on Friday, March 26, 2010. I’ll direct message the winner on Twitter and I’ll announce the winner after confirmation on my blog. The winner has 48 hours to contact me so we can have their prize sent to them.
Best of Couple Money
If you’re a new subscriber to Couple Money, here are some of my favorite posts that have been popular with others.
- Home Owner Bills: Moving and Settling In
- 8 Steps For Having a Financial Game Plan
- Where to Automate Your Finances
- Grocery List and Price Books
- Handling Finances in Today’s Economy
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Discussing Family and Finances