In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Carla Titus shares the realities of running a profitable business from home and how she and her husband created a system that fits their goals and family life!
The Realities of Starting a Side Hustle from Home
Nowadays it’s become more common for couples and families to diversify their income.
Whether it’s because they looking to knock out some debt, save up for a house or another goal, or they want to pivot their career, couples are looking at side hustles.
We’ve had several episodes about the essentials of starting a side business, but one of the biggest struggles many have is sustaining it.
Whether it’s working around your family or day job, the reality is you only have so much time. How do you make it work? How can you start and build a business?
Carla Titus is on the show today to share her expertise and her story.
She is the CEO of Wealth and Worth where she uses her over ten years of corporate financial planning, analysis, strategy, and startup CFO experience to help entrepreneurs take control of their finances and level up their business.
In this episode we’ll get into:
- Finding not that balance, but the flow between family and your side hustle
- When to outsource
- how to get the pricing right – many entrepreneurs struggle with this
Hope you enjoy!
Resources for Launching a Side Hustle
Here are some fantastic resources to check out:
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union. If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today!
We’ve been Coastal members for a few years have been happy with their services.
They also have competitive rates on their business checking and savings accounts!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!