How to Pursue Your Passion without Going Broke
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Do you two have a couple of dreams you'd love to get started on but right now the money isn't working? Today we're going to discuss how to pursue your dreams without going broke!
Working Together to Pursue Your Dreams
Real life isn't that smooth.
There are a dozen and more ways things can go sideways with the business. If you're married, you have to work as a team.
Today Alex Grodnik from Wall Street Oasis' podcast Moving Up and founder of Payclub is here to share his story and offer from tips from the trenches.
His career has a had a few shifts. He and his wife are working together to a find a flow that allows them to pursue their dreams, pay their bills, and prepare for the arrival of their daughter this summer.
In this episode we discuss:
- why he choose to get an MBA and the unexpected pivot he made
- how they went to from living off two incomes to one
- the real truth and finances of being a startup entrepreneur
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/S6E26_How_to_Pursue_Your_Dreams_without_Going_Broke.mp3″ background=”default” ]
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Help You Launch a Small Biz
If you’re ready to make the leap, here are some more resources to help you build another income stream.
- 79 Side Hustle Business Ideas You Can Start Today
- Developing a Money Making Hobby
- The 5 Step System to Quit Your Job In the Next 12 Months
- Launching a Business as a Creative Entrepreneur
- Building a Location Independent Business of Freedom and Travel — Even With a Family
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!
Like the music in this episode? Our theme song is by Gentle Regime. Additional music by Lee Rosevere and Logan from Music for Makers in this episode.