In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
See how we handle our money system and our accounts so we are working towards our goals, even if we're busy!
Easy Way to Manage Your Money
A financial system that requires you to constantly check and worry about your money isn’t going to cut it for most families. It doesn't for us.
With two kids, work, hobbies, and friends, we have a full life and we love it. Quite simply we see money as a tool, not the goal. It’s to help us to care of our kids and lother loved ones,
So while I respect those highly detailed spreadsheets with line by line breakdowns of every cent, I save that for quarterly reviews. Instead, budget monthly and do weekly checks on Fridays that usually are five minutes just to make sure everything is running smoothly.
It took some time, but we’re grateful to have a financial system that allows us to focus on the big stuff. We love even more considering these past 18 months.
If you’re looking to make managing your money much easier, while still hitting your family’s financial goals, this is your episode.
Today, we’re discussing:
- Quick overview of how our financial goals and system shifted to fit the season of life we’re in
- What principles give the framework to our financial system so we can hit our goals
- How to keep lifestyle inflation in check while still enjoying some fun
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Resources to Easily Manage Your Money
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grab Your Copy: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Join Our Thriving Families Community on Facebook
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union! If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today.
We’ve been Coastal members for a few years have been happy with their services.
They have wonderful customer service along with competitive rates to make saving easier!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels