In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Welcome Frugal Dad readers!
I'm so grateful that you've decided to take a look around Couple Money. For those new to the site, here is some information to get you familiar with the site and the community.
Couple Money is about handling family and finances responsibly in order to spend more time doing what we love. We're currently celebrating our 1 year anniversary with a laptop giveaway (more on that later). You can read some more about the site if you’d like to find out.
Popular Posts on Couple Money
Here are some of my personal and readers' favorite posts over the past year.
- Debt Reduction Strategy Guide
- 8 Steps For Having a Financial Game Plan
- Cash Flow: Managing and Improving Ours
- Where to Automate Your Finances
- Handling Finances in Today’s Economy
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Discussing Family and Finances
Keeping Up with Couple Money
I hope you’ll take some time to become part of the Couple Money community! I think the site improves greatly whenever we have a lively discussion about handling personal finances as a couple.
- Stay up to date on Couple Money by signing up for the free newsletter and find out about the latest posts and information on the Couple Money Community. You can also subscribe by RSS.
- Email me at elle(at) CoupleMoney (dot) com. I do read my email daily (except on vacations). I would love to hear from you personally and I’m open for feedback.
- Chat with me on Twitter. Besides catching my daily thoughts and getting my favorite posts of the day, I also enjoy answering questions and chatting with others.
- Become a Facebook Fan
Couple Money's Laptop Giveaway
In case I forgot, we're giving away a laptop bundle to a member of the Couple Money community. It's my way of saying thanks and hopefully helping someone fulfill a dream, like getting started on some freelance work doing something they love.
If you're interested in entering, here's the vital information on it.
- Toshiba Silver 15.6″ Satellite Laptop
- Canon Pixma PIXMA MX320 All-in-One Home Office Printer with Fax
- Inland Pro 15.6″ Black Notebook Laptop Bag
- 4GB USB Flash Drive
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillbeau
To qualify for the laptop, just sign up for Couple Money’s Newsletter and join our little community. It’s great way to receive free tips on cutting expenses, building your net worth, and get free goodies throughout the year.
There are several ways to receive additional entries that can increase your chances to win:
- Write a blog post promoting the contest with a link (3 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter and send this tweet “@Elle_CM is giving away a laptop for Couple Money readers! http://su.pr/920ydm #couplemoney”(2 entries)
- Tweeting “Support @chrisguillebeau on his book tour and help fund sustainable water solutions http://su.pr/2NbXom#couplemoney” (1 entry)
- Become a Couple Money Fan on Facebook (1 entry)
You can have a total of 8 entries for the contest. Remember, you need to sign up with Couple Money’s Newsletter to be entered, or else your entry will be disqualified. Please leave a comment on this post telling me how you entered. I need a valid email so I can contact you if you’re the winner.
The contest ends Sunday September 26, 2010; no entries will be accepted afterwards. I’ll be drawing the winner on Monday September 27, 2010. The winner has 48 hours to contact me so we can have their prize sent to them.
The rest of the details are here on the announcement page.