In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Welcome MSN readers! I hope you enjoyed hearing how parents can help keeping their baby expenses reasonable while providing for their little one. I had a lot of fun talking with Donna about our family's experience so far and it was fascinating to see how J and Julia balance their family and finances.
Since many of you are visiting for the first time, I wanted give you a proper introduction. My hope is that you’ll look around and join the community.
What is Couple Money About?
Couple Money is about helping the two of you build your finances together. How? By learning to live on one income and having fun with the second. I share information about what matters most to couples looking at spending more time on what they love and less time on the financial minutia.
Popular Posts To Check Out on Couple Money
I wanted to share some of my favorite posts that have been popular with readers as well.
Are You Two Looking at Getting on The Same Financial Page?
- Managing and Improving Our Cash Flow
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Financial Game Plan for Couples
Do You Want to Pay Off Debt Fast or Earn More?
- Pay Off Your Car Loan Early
- Debt Reduction Strategies That Worked
- Do Your Hobbies Make You Rich?
- How to Sell on eBay
Are you Planning on Starting a Family While Still Building Your Net Worth?
- Living on One Income – The Nuts and Bolts
- How Much Do We Need to Save for a Baby?
- 15 Ways to Save on Baby Expenses
- Watch Your Money Easily This Year
Keeping Up with Couple Money
I hope you’ll take some time to become part of the Couple Money community! I think the site improves greatly whenever we have a lively discussion about handling personal finances as a couple.
- Stay up to date on Couple Money by signing up for the free newsletter and find out about the latest posts and information on the Couple Money Community. You can also subscribe by RSS.
- Email me at elle(at) CoupleMoney (dot) com. I do read my email daily (except on vacations). I would love to hear from you personally and I’m open for feedback.
- Chat with me on Twitter. Besides catching my daily thoughts and getting my favorite posts of the day, I also enjoy answering questions and chatting with others.
- Become a Facebook Fan. Come chat and share your story about how you two work together on your finances.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section. I love reviewing thoughtful comments from readers. Some topics have several ‘right’ answers and I think sharing different view points can be helpful.
Photo Credit: 401K