Want to Retire Early? Here’s What You Need to Know!
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Looking to retire early, but don't know where to start? Learn the questions you need to answer so you can create your financial independence gameplan!
Figuring Out Your Financial Independence Gameplan
Have you thought about retiring early? It seems like there are plenty of headlines and stories of people who've gotten out the rat race decades ahead.
While it can be fun to dream about what ifs, if you two want to make it happen, then it's time for you to create a plan. That's where you can use an expert to work with you.
Certified Financial Planner and author of The Financial Planning Puzzle, Jason Silverberg took some time out to sit down and discuss how he helps couples become financial independent.
In this interview, we get into:
- why financial planning is more than numbers and what you need to ask your advisor [1:57]
- what a fiduciary is and how it can help you
- how you can figure out your game plan for financial independence and/or early retirement
Hope you enjoy!
If you want to stay up to date on the latest videos, please subscribe to Couple Money on YouTube!
Working Towards Financial Independence
If you’re looking to get ahead with your finances as a family, here are more resources to check out!
- Retire Early By Rethinking Your Priorities
- Setting Up Your Retirement with the Right Tools
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement