In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Thanks everyone for a wonderful month in May! It's been great (and busy), so I thought I would be nice to highlight some of my favorite things over the past month.
Popular Posts on Couple Money
Here are some of the popular and fun posts over the past month here.Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment and/or shared their favorite posts with others. It really enhances the discussion and many of you are giving me some great food for thought.
- Credit vs. Debit With the Fraud Protection Title On the Line
- Income Stream: Affiliate Programs
- Home Equity Lines of Credit – Something to Consider?
- Tips and Ideas to Get Ready for Your Road Trip
Be a Part of the Community (How Can You Help)!
If you have any ideas on Couple Money topics, please hang with me on either Twitter orFacebook. I enjoy answering questions and chatting with others. Thank you for your support; it really makes a big difference. If you enjoy a post here on the site, please help:
- Leave a comment – Your tips have been incredibly helpful and it’s great see other’s insights on finances.
- Spread the word on Twitter– If you have a quick comment you’d like to leave, tweet it out – I’m amazed by the feedback.
- Share and chat with me on Facebook – I recently included a “Like” button on all the posts to make it easier to share your favorite posts with your friends. You’re also invited to leave your feedback on posts on our Facebook page.
Subscribing to Couple Money
Joining the Couple Money Newsletter offers many benefits:
- Free Updates to Keep You Up to Date with the Couple Money Community
- Exclusive Giveaways
- Behind the Scenes Information on Upcoming Contests and Events
You can sign-up at anytime and you decide how frequently you want updates- either hot off the press as they’re published or weekly summaries. Sign-up here to join.
Married Food- Fun Site to Check Out
It's been a joy so far writing for the site and here on Couple Money. I'm still learning how to balance the two sites long with my freelance works.
Here are some of my favorite posts this month on Married Food:
- 10 Ways to Eat Well, Lose Weight, and Save Money While Traveling
- Tips to Help Party Bingers
- 3 Polish Classics You’ve Never Heard Of
- Tips to Help the Desktop Diner
- 14 Kitchen Tools I Can’t Live Without
If you want to sign up for free updates, please sign up for Married Food's newsletter. Please check out the wonderful posts. I'm not the only writer on the site. I've had some wonderful bloggers sign up and share their culinary delights.
Thanks again for checking Couple Money – I love writing here and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Photo Credit: Charles Jeffrey Danoff