In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Welcome Master Your Money Viewers! I hope you enjoyed Part One of the Master Your Money series.
Please join in Part Two at 8pm ET tonight when three fantastic bloggers share their best money tips.
To make things easier for you, I’ve included below information and links to the topics I discussed in my presentation.
Money & Marriage Podcasts
I’m a believer in finding a support network to help you two learn to communicate better and become more money savvy.
With podcasts becoming easier to follow, here are some you may want to listen to and subscribe.
Couple Money Podcast
One reason I created the Couple Money Podcast was to help couples pick up tips and encouragement from real life couples who have been in similar circumstances.
His & Her Money
Talaat and Tai talk about how when they were married that they were total opposites when it came to finances.
They climb out of the debt trap (twice!). His & Her Money Podcast features their and others’ stories on how they made it through.
Better Conversation About Money & Marriage
Derek and Carrie have a wonderful podcast show that is all about Better Conversations on Money and Marriage.
They’re a fun couple to listen to as they discuss real issues they’ve faced.
Simpler Happier Life Podcast
Mark and Lauren have some wonderful tips on slowing down and simplifying your life so you can be happier.
Simpler Happier Life Podcast offers some practical tips on how your can cut back on expenses.
Building Up Your Marriage and Net Worth
There was so much to talk about with the presentation I couldn’t include everything that I wanted to.
Depending on your situation, I hope these posts will point you two i the right direction.
Are You Two Looking at Getting on The Same Financial Page?
- Managing and Improving Our Cash Flow
- Why We have Joint AND Separate Accounts
- Financial Game Plan for Couples
Do You Want to Pay Off Debt Fast or Earn More?
- Pay Off Your Car Loan Early
- Debt Reduction Strategies That Worked
- Do Your Hobbies Make You Rich?
- How to Sell on eBay
Are you Planning on Starting a Family While Still Building Your Net Worth?
- Living on One Income – The Nuts and Bolts
- How Much Do We Need to Save for a Baby?
- 15 Ways to Save on Baby Expenses
- Watch Your Money Easily This Year
Keeping Up with Couple Money
I hope you’ll take some time to become part of the Couple Money community!
- Stay up to date on Couple Money by signing up for the free newsletter and find out about the latest posts and information on the Couple Money Community.
- Email me at elle(at) CoupleMoney (dot) com. I would love to hear from you personally and I’m open for feedback.
- Chat with me on Twitter. Besides catching my daily thoughts and getting my favorite posts of the day, I also enjoy answering questions and chatting.
- Become a Facebook Fan. Come share your story about how you two work together on your finances.