In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
A special thanks to each of you; 2016 has been a special year for many reasons and having you on board has made it enjoyable!
In case you’re a new reader, welcome! If you're a regular, I deeply appreciate your support.
As a way to wind down this year, I wanted to share some popular posts and podcast episodes of 2016.
Marriage and Money: Most Popular Posts from 2016
I started Couple Money because I wanted to have a safe space to discuss not only finances, but also the very deeply personal part of marriage.
There are challenges when you're combining your lives and finances can be especially tricky.
Some of the most popular posts from this year deal with the foundation of finding a common goal and some inspiring stories of couples who achieved big goals.
- How to Quit Your Job (and Still Make Money!)
- How to Save Half Your Income
- Don’t Get Sucked Into a Timeshare Trap
- How To Budget Successfully as a Couple
- Get Rich with a Frugal Lifestyle
- Paying Off Debt Together
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in Five Years
- How to Stop Overspending as a Couple
- How to Budget Togther (without Killing Each Other)
- 3 Major Money Mistakes to Avoid (And How to Fix Them)
Money isn't the most important thing, but it can really mess up a marriage.
Couple Money Podcast
The podcast has been growing since day one, but this year has been big. If you haven’t caught an episode, please download a few or subscribe!
Here are 10 of the most popular shows in 2016:
- Early Retirement in Your 30s with Frugalwoods
- Financial Independence on Your Own Terms
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster
- How Build Wealth By Saving Half Your Income
- Financial Independence with Kids
- Master Your Money By Changing Your Mindset
- Couples & Money Habits
- Wallet Hacks to Grow Your Money Together
- How to Successfully Budget as a Team
- Abundant Permaculture
2017 (and Beyond)
What topics and money questions do you want to see covered on the show? What stories do you want us to cover?