In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
I hope everyone is had a wonderful weekend. We went out of town and it feels good to be back home.
For those who don't know about the Versatile Blogger Awards, it's a fun meme where you get to know more about bloggers. The rules are:
- Tell 7 things about yourself (Debs asked me to give some tidbits about pregnancy and parenting).
- Nominate 15 bloggers
Here are my 7 details:
- During my first pregnancy I had no food aversions (though I had bad morning sickness for the first 14 weeks). This time around I spent about a month avoiding meat, coffee, and ginger. Coffee has become a treat, I eat less meat, but ginger is pretty much off limits.
- Now that I'm a parent, I'm catching up on some of the kid shows on Netflix and have discovered remakes of my favorite shows growing up like Strawberry Shortcake, Ninja Turtles, and My Little Pony. It feels so weird so I skipped out on most of them.
- First baby was a summer one and she was born during a heatwave. This time around we planned a winter baby.
- No cravings with either pregnancy. Perhaps I should pretend so I can get some more cakes and pies 🙂
- We like to have fun and play around as parents, sometimes with unexpected consequences. Thanks to a joke from her daddy, whenever we pass a large patch of shadow she points at it and says ‘Batman is in the shadows'. My husband think it's awesome.
- Speaking of superheroes, my daughter likes to mash up her dress up. Two of favorites of mine are ‘Batman Princess' and ‘Dancing Ninja'.
- I exercise with my little girl by playing Just Dance. If it were up to her we would dance to the same 3 songs, but as her mom, I have her try at least a few new ones.
Here's my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Mighty Bargain Hunter
- The Student Loan Sherpa
- Free From Broke
- Messy Money
- Money Smart Life
- Work at Home Wisdom
- Beating Broke
- Make Love Not Debt
- Money Beagle
- See Debt Run
- My Journey to Millions
- The First Million is the Hardest
For those nominated, share whatever you like.Take care and I'll get back to financial posts this week!