Have you ever felt stressed and out of options because of an emergency that came up?
We’re going to share how you can prepare for financial disasters and protect yourselves!
What You Need to Know About Financial Disasters
How close are you guys living to the edge?
According to some of these headlines, it wouldn’t take much for a financial disaster to happen.
One survey has only 39 percent of Americans able to handle a thousand dollar emergency while another says that over 50 million Americans have no emergency savings.
While we can’t predict every curve ball thrown at us, we can improve our chances of minimizing the damage done with a little bit of work upfront.
Shannon Harvey is here to offer up some ways you can be better prepared.
He has over 15 years of experience as trusted risk advisor and owns an insurance agency in Greenville, South Carolina.
- what financial disasters you need to be on the lookout for
- why cheaper is not always better with insurance
- how to prepare your family should the worst happen
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Avoid Financial Disasters
If you two want to be better prepared to deal with financial disasters and bumps in life, here are some resources to get you started.
- How To Avoid Financial Disaster: Protect Yourself From The 7 Biggest Risks You Face Daily
- Covering Your Family’s Needs with Life Insurance
- Life Insurance for Stay at Home Parents
- How to Spend Less on Insurance (While Still Getting the Coverage You Need)!
- Insurance Coverage Families Need with Matt Becker
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!
Build Wealth Together
Stop worrying about money and start dumping your debt and building wealth as couple!
Get our free guide on how to hack your goals. Make 2018 your best year ever!