Learn how to invest your money for retirement without stressing out or needing to check how the market is doing every day.
Thanks for coming to the The Importance of Retirement Investing series!
As I mentioned in my presentation, I have some more resources to help you get started and feel more comfortable with investing.
Effective Investing Tips and Strategies
Here are some of my most popular posts on investing:
- Invest Smarter: Understanding Modern Portfolio Theory and More
- Not Panicking When the Stock Market Falls
- How Bad Investing Habits Can Kill Your Returns
- Building Your Perfect Portfolio
Interviews from Early Retirees & Financially Independent Couples
If you’re interested in retiring early or financial independence here some interviews I’ve done with couples who made the leap.
- Early Retirement in Your 30s: From Big City to Homestead Living
- How to Retire Early as a Couple (Even with Kids)!
- Becoming Financially Independent
- Simplifying Your Finances (and Life) to Have More Family Time
If you want to hear the latest, please subscribe to the Couple Money Podcast!
It’s free and you’ll have new shows automatically delivered to your computer or mobile device.