Couple Money on the Web
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Hey everyone! I wanted to let you what I've been up to over the past few months. I've been blogging here at Couple Money for the past eight months, but I've been working on different projects too.
I feel that blogging is about building a community, so I'm really excited to share with you some posts I've written and the sites that I've been proud to be a part of.
Five Cent Nickel
I've been blogging weekly over at Five Cent Nickel for over a year, longer than I've been blogging at Couple Money. Nickel is a wonderful blogger that leads by example and really interacts with the FCN community. I've learned much from him on the process of blogging.
I just want to highlight a few of the posts I've written, if you want to see the rest, come visit Five Cent Nickel.
- How Much Do We Need for Retirement?
- Tracking and Managing Your Cash Flow
- The Newlywed’s Guide to Managing Money
- Planning Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
- Preparing for a Move
- How to Save Money on Vacations
- Getting a Home Inspection
- How to Save Money on Pet Care
- Save Time and Money by Asking for Help
- Learning About Mortgage Escrow Accounts
Just a heads up, you'll see a different name from here on Couple Money. I started writing the blog a while back, so instead of changing it to my pen name, it's stayed the same over at FCN for consistency.
Untemplater launched January of this year and it has grown quickly. Untemplater has some wonderful bloggers sharing their stories to provide Generation Y readers resources to be successful. My focus, of course, will be on personal finances and sharing some thoughts on creating alternative income streams.
- Cultivate Your Passion and Improve Your Finances
- Improve Yourself by Creating Team Goals
- Create a Freedom Fund with a Side Job
- Creating a Sustainable Lifestyle that Suits You
During the past tax season, I've contributing over at TurboTax's blog, sharing some Tax 101 lessons and related tax news. If you're looking for tax information, TurboTax has a great blogging team over there covering many related topics.
- Child Tax Credit 101
- Taxes 101: Alternative Minimum Tax
- Taxes 101: Employee Stock Purchase Programs
- Taxes 101: Tax Brackets
- Tax Filing Requirements
Please Join Me on the Discussions
Even though I'll continue to work on other projects around the web, my main focus will be here on Couple Money. I’m excited to see how 2010 goes and I’m looking forward to chatting with you on Twitter or on Couple Money's Facebook page!
Couple Money 1st Anniversary Giveaway ~ http://couplemoney.com/deals-offers/couple-money-1st-anniversary-giveaway/
Sign up, I did, Good Luck to ALL