In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Do you feel like you guys are kind of stuck with your finances? Have you hit a wall and don’t know the next move? Today I’ll share how you can find the best financial advisor for you!
Finding the Right Financial Advisor
What do you think about when you hear financial advisor?
You may have been to one of those luncheons where you get some information about investing or maybe insurance but the financial advising piece really isn’t there.
It’s left a bad taste in your mouth and you’re wondering if it’s really a smart move to hand over money to someone to manage your money.
From personal experience, there are some great financial advisers out there, ones that are not only looking at what’s in your portfolio but the real big picture. sometimes, though, it takes a little bit of effort upfront to find a just the right person for the job.
Today Michael Kay is sharing his expertise along with some tips to make the process less stressful.
He’s a fee-only financial planner at Financial Life Focus.
In this episode we get into:
- questions to ask your financial advisor (including the red flag to run!)
- looking at your finances in a holistic way
- finding the best advisor to build wealth
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Find the Best Financial Planner for You
Want some help with your money? Here are some resources to find the best advisor for your money.
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- 6 Dangerous Myths About Financial Planning, Debunked
- How to Review a Financial Advisor: The Definitive Checklist
- How to Find a Financial Planner You Can Trust
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Take the 5 Days to $5K course!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.