In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Today we’re answering your big marriage and money questions. We’ll discuss if those high deductible health plans really good deal, whether you should lend money to family, and how to save money this year on insurance!
Answering Your Marriage and Money Questions
This week we’re doing a community mailbag show where I answer what’s on your mind with marriage and money. In today’s episode we cover quite a few things:
- how to save money on insurance
- finding out if those high deductible health plans are really good
- whether or not you should love to family
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Help You Knock Out Your Money Goals
If you two want to tackle saving money on insurance and whether or not you should lend money to family, here are some resources to check out.
- Should We Loan Money to Family?
- How to Survive a High-Deductible Health Plan
- HSA – The Ultimate Retirement Account
- The Pros and Cons of a Health Savings Account
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here.
Take the 5 Days to $5K course!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.