In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to make sure you're on track to retire early? Learn how to find the best financial advisor for you two!
Finding the Right Financial Advisor for You
Planning for retirement, whether it's early or not, traditional or the most unconventional one can sound intimadating.
After all, how can know how your lives are going to look in the next five years let alone, twenty?
The good news is if you two can plan a vacation, you have the ability to create a sketch of your financial freedom plan.
Don't be so skeptical – with the right foundation, financial freedom is possible.
While you don't need a finance degree to come up with your plan, having a professional in your corner can be a big boost.
They can guide you with options that align with your financial situation and values. However, with so many experts out there, it can be difficult to find not only a good one but the right one for you.
Today Jason Silverberg, certified financial planner and author of The Financial Planning Puzzle, is here to offer his expertise.
In this episode we get into:
- why the first step of your plan isn't looking at the numbers
- how to find a financial planner that you can trust (and a question you can ask to test them out)
- how to deal with bumps in life
Hope you enjoy!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/How_to_Find_the_Best_Financial_Advisor_So_You_Can_Retire_In_Style.mp3″ ]
If you're looking for more advice on find a wonderful financial advisor, please check out my interview with Guidevine CEO Raghav Sharma.
Resources for Planning Out Your Retirement
If you two want to get the ball rolling on your retirement plans, here are some helpful resources to check out today.
- Retire Early By Rethinking Your Priorities
- Can Guidevine Really Help You Find the Right Financial Advisor?
- Keeping Tabs on Retirement (without Stressing Out!)
- Are You Financially Compatible on Retirement?
Support the Podcast
Thanks for being a part of the community!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!