In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Stressed over a huge amount of debt? Learn how you two can survive and thrive as you pay it off together!
Dealing with Debt Together
Whenever I'm reading stories about marriage and money, things can easily become a caricature. I read about couples who've had their lives torpedoed after they said I do.
On the web, there seem to be plenty of gurus who apparently have made all the right money moves.
But on the podcast, I want to share real stories from couples who have been there or are working through things now like Lindsay and her husband Zach are. They made a choice they felt was a smart move.
It didn't turn out the way they hoped. They're now on a journey to pay off over $100,000 of debt.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Fight_Debt_Together_with_Notorious_DEBT.mp3″ ]
Resources to Help You Get Out of Debt
Tired of being in debt? Here are some resources to help you dump it.
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint, Zeta
- Free 5 Days to $5K Course
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Attacking Debt: Which One First?
- Which Debt Payoff Method Is Right for You?
- Should You Use Peer to Peer Lending To Get Out of Debt?
- Knock Out Your Credit Card Debt
- The Great Debt Dump: Running Toward Financial Freedom with the Power of Community
Meet Lindsay from Science Finance
Special thanks to Lindsay for being on the show today!
If you're want to learn more about their journey please head over to Science Finance (formerly Notorious DEBT).
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Thank You to Our Partner
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?