In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Millions of Americans want to start a business, but where do you begin? Entrepreneur and start up co-founder Will DeShazo shares how you can find the right gig along with balancing marriage and entrepreneurship!
Becoming a Married Entrepreneur
We've had a quite a few shows about being a happily married entrepreneur I've been sharing my ups and downs working from home.
I've also interviewed couples who are running a business together like Justin and Rebekah Rhodes with Abundant Permaculture, couples who ventured on their own career paths like LaTisha Styles who explained how she and her husband successfully support each other.
And hearing them, you get this sense that's they're well-oiled machines. Things working out.
But what about that beginning stage?
How does a side hustle fit in with your current job and your marriage?
In this special episode Millennovator co-founder Will DeShazo and I discuss:
- how you can start earning some cash while exploring career options
- the framework that will help you find the right gig
- opportunities for you to give yourself a raise at your current position using a side hustle
Hope you enjoy!
Resources for Entrepreneurs
Want to become an entrepreneur? Here are some more resources to check out!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- My book: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- 5 Days to $5K: It’s my free weeklong course to show you how to find, save, and make extra money so you can save your goals faster!
- $500 Is All It Took to Quit the 9-5 Grind
- Play Hard, Travel Often
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Launching a Business as a Creative Entrepreneur
- Developing a Money Making Hobby
- Starting and Building a Side Hustle with Fiverr
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?