In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to give yourself more options with your money and life? Hilary Hendershott shares the mindset and habits you need to reach financial freedom!
Last week we got into how FOMO can get you to overspend (and how you can fight it). Today Hilary shares her take on:
- the key to opening up options with your finances and life
- what mindset you need for financial freedom and,
- leaving a legacy
Hope you enjoy!
If you want to hear more about fighting bad money habits, please check out my interview with NY Times money columnist Carl Richards.
We get into creating a one-page financial plan as a couple.
Resources for Financial Independence:
Want to learn more? Here are some resources to check out:
- Financial Independence and Parenthood
- Reach Financial Independence on Your Terms
- The Shockingly Simple Math Behind Early Retirement
- Ways We Save Money For Early Retirement
- DIY and the Financially Independent Lifestyle
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital. Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money Course
Want to give your marriage and bank account a boost? Pick up Jumpstart Your Marriage and Money course.
Jumpstart focuses on the big wins including earning more. Get LIFETIME access to a four-week course design to help you:
- Stop fighting about money and create a budget that you BOTH LOVE
- Automate your money
- Pay off your debt faster
You can get lifetime access here!
Build Wealth Together
Stop worrying about money and start dumping your debt and building wealth as couple!
Get our free guide on how to hack your goals. Make 2019 your best year ever!