In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Are you two dealing with a ton of debt? Hear how Brian and his wife have managed to pay off $100,000 in debt while raising their three kids!
How to Pay Off a ton of debt as a team
After all the prep, sweat, and tears, the first episode of the Couple Money Podcast is up!
For the premiere show it’s all about debt, specifically getting out of debt faster and getting rid of massive amounts of debt.
The guest on today’s episode is Brian from Debt Discipline. He and his wife have managed to pay off $100,000 in debt while raising their three kids.
In this episode, we get into:
- how they accumulated their debt
- what immediate steps they needed to take to free up money in their budget
- how they worked as a team to pay it all off
Hope you enjoy!
[smart_track_player url=”http://media.blubrry.com/couplemoney/traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/CM_001_Paying_Off_Debt_Faster.mp3″ artist=”Elle Martinez: Personal Finance Blogger” ]
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!