In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to see more of the world, but are limited by budget? Learn how one couple used travel hacking so their entire family could take fantastic trips!
Travel Hacking as a Family
Want to have an adventure or two this year as a family, but on a budget? No problem.
Today’s guest, Dan Miller from Points With a Crew, comes on the podcast to help out.
In today’s episode he shares:
- how to choose the right credit cards to maximize rewards
- staying out of debt while staying on top of their credit cards
- tricks and tips on getting kids ready for traveling
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Travel More
Want to learn more about travel hacking?
Here are some resources to check out to get you up and running this year:
- The Unconventional Guide to Luxury Travel on a Budget
- How to Be a Travel Hacker
- Budget vs Luxury Hotels for Families
- Chat with Dan: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Hotels with Free Dinners
- Credit Cards and Airline Miles – Can You Really Get Free Flights?
- Finding Great Deals on Hotels
- Debt Free Vacations – How It Works for Us
- How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day
- 17 Travel Hacking Tips for People Who Value Their Time and Sanity
- Traveling Taught Me How to Be a Parent
- How to Master Life, Language, and Travel
- Quick Money Tips for Travelers
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital.
Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place!
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
Take the 5 Days to $5K course!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.