In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Want to get out and travel more this year without breaking your budget? Learn how you can use travel hacking as a couple to get great deals on your trips!
Travel Hacking Together
Peter and Ruby, from A Journey We Love, come on the podcast to walk us through. In this episode, they share:
- their process for find deals with their trips
- how they budget during their travels
- tips for first-time travelers
Hope you enjoy!
If you want to hear from a couple who travel with kids in tow, please check out my interview with Dan Miller.
Travel Hacking Resources and More
Want to learn more about travel hacking? Here are some resources to check out:
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Automatic Saving:
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Why We Travel
- The Unconventional Guide to Luxury Travel on a Budget
- Quick Money Tips for Travelers
- How To Find Mistake Fares And Fly For Cheap
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!