In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Looking to take some trips this summer, but tight on cash? Use these travel tips and hacks to help you save big on your next vacation!
Travel Tips & Hacks to Save Big
Even though Memorial weekend is still weeks away, I still consider it beach season. We took a family getaway to Wilmington and had a wonderful time without the crowds.
One of our goals this year is to do more trips as a family and a few with just us. So just how are we going to get this done without breaking our budget?
In this episode we'll look at:
- why you need a vacation fund
- how to save on your hotel
- how to enjoy your vacation (and still stick to your budget!)
Hope you enjoy!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Travel_Tips_and_Hacks_to_Save_Big_on_Your_Next_Getaway.mp3″ ]
Find out how he uses travel hacking so his family of six travel on the cheap (and sometimes free!).
Resources to Travel More
Want to learn travel more this year? Here are some resources to check out to get you up and running with travel hacking:
- The Unconventional Guide to Luxury Travel on a Budget
- How to Be a Travel Hacker
- Credit Cards and Airline Miles – Can You Really Get Free Flights?
- Finding Great Deals on Hotels
- Debt Free Vacations – How It Works for Us
- How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day
Thank You to Our Partners
Support for this podcast comes from partners like Personal Capital.
Easy to set up & easy to use. You can have all your investments, income, and expenses all pulled into one place.
Did I mention it’s free? Why don’t you give Personal Capital a try today?
This episode was originally released in May 2017. Show notes have been updated in July 2019.