Working Towards Financial Independence Together
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Learn how you two can define your priorities, find ways to slash your monthly expenses, and achieve financial independence together!
Financial Independence Together
How are you two doing on your goals this year? Are things chugging along pretty well or you had a bump in the road?
For us, January has been not that we expected. We had to make a couple of trips to Virginia to see a dear friend when they went into hospice and shortly after again when they lost their battle with cancer.
While we've done a pretty good job with our finances, you can imagine, our minds and priorities were on other more important matters.
If you had a setback or looking to get back on track with your goals, Ziv from Our Financial Path is on the show today to share his stories and some tips to help.
In this episode we get into:
- deciding together on what's your priorities
- finding ways to save with their budget
- living a good life without sacrificing quality
Hope you enjoy!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/couplemoney/Finding_Your_Financial_Path.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Resources on Discovering Your Financial Path
Want to learn more? Here are some resources to check out:
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
Automatic Saving: Qapital
- Free 5 Days to $5k Course – Learn how to find, save, and make more money!
- How Much Are You Spending
- Budgeting: Your Call to Action
- Financial Consultation from Ziv
$20 Date Night Challenge
Starting this week, each Friday I'll share some date night ideas you two can do that should cost no more than $20.
We're talking about eating out, catching concerts, and having some downtime as a couple.
And to make this a bit more interesting, we're having a contest. You can win some cash for more dates!
If you haven't already, join the community. Once you're in, all you have to do is take a picture of your own $20 date night. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, tag me, and use the hashtag #20dollardatenight!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!
Like the music in this episode? Our theme song is by Gentle Regime. I also want to thank Lee Rosevere for music in this episode.