In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Rachel Cruze discusses her new book, Love Your Life, Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits for Living the Life You Want.
She also shares her thoughts on being content in the social media age, lessons she had growing up and what she wants to pass on, and how a budget can give you freedom!
The Comparison Game: Don’t Let Social Media Ruin Your Finances
When I was in San Diego I did several shorter interview shows and you seem to have enjoyed it so I thought we make it a little more regular, kind of like a Money Monday series.
I’ll share Q and A’s with some of the brightest minds in personal finance and for the first in the series, we have a wonderful guest – Rachel Cruze.
I had the pleasure of chatting with her recently about her book, Love Your Life, Not Theirs.
We also got into a few things that couples and parents deal with:
- being content in the social media age,
- lessons she growing up and what she wants to pass on,
- and how a budget can give you freedom.
Hope you enjoy!
Resources to Keep Your Finances and Social Media in Check
If you’re looking to stay on top of your finances and still enjoy social media, here are some handy tools and resources to check out.
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Automatic Saving:
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
Connect with Rachel Cruze
Rachel Cruze is a personal finance speaker and New York Time Best-Selling author.
Growing up with Dave Ramsey as her father, Rachel Cruze learned the basic principles of handling money properly at an early age.
Rachel has been a guest on Good Morning America, The Today Show, Katie and Fox & Friends. She’s a contributor for magazines like Woman’s Day and Glamour, regularly appearing in print and on the air on radio stations across the country.
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast!
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your review on Apple or Stitcher.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!