In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Thinking of selling your house? Today we’ll go over how to prepare your place so you can get the best price for it!
What You Need to Know to Sell Your House for More
Selling a house, especially when it is your first place, can be overwhelming. Even in a seller’s market like we have here in Raleigh, you have work to do.
You have to fix up your space, stage your house, and have it ready for showings.
Let’s not forget this added layer of social distancing and safety we need to practice while we deal with the coronavirus.
However, selling your house at the best price can also be a huge boost to your finances and bring you closer to your goals.
The difficult part can be getting to that point
We used Daymark when we sold our first home and for buying our current place. We’re super happy with the experience.
In this episode, we’ll get into:
- finding the best price to list it
- what mistakes to avoid so you’re not wasting time or money
- how to prepare your place so it wows potential buyers and you get top dollar offers
We have a lot to cover, so let’s get started!
Resources to Get Top Dollar When Selling Your House
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Grow Your Stash Faster: High Yield Savings with CiT Bank
- Quick and Essential Guide to Sell Your House for More Money
- Real Estate Agent, Broker, Realtor: What’s the Difference?
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal Credit Union!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union. If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today!
Key Takeaways for Selling your House
I know we only scratched the surface. There’s so much to talk about and I’d love to chat some more about this. So if you want, please join us in our free and private Facebook group, thriving families. We’re all about helping and encouraging one another.
With our family and financial goals. We love to swap stories, ideas, and tips. Just head over to simplify and enjoy.com/fb. We’d love to see you there.
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!