In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Tax season is here. How prepared are you? Today we’ll go over how to make filing your taxes easier and less stressful!
How to Make Taxes Less Stressful
Between the paperwork you need to track, tax terms that are dry, and the eye-opening nature of going through your finances for the year, taxes can understandably make you anxious.
If you’re looking to optimize your finances, you have to get your taxes done right.
Today, I want to give you a quick and easy guide on preparing for your taxes.
In this episode:
- We take a step back to look at essentials of taxes
- We examine the tax deductions and credits parents should know
- Examine ways you can plan and set yourselves up for big wins on next year’s taxes
Are you ready?
Let’s get started!
Resources to Tackle Your Taxes
Looking to make taxes less stressful? Here are some of my favorite resources!
- Best Budget and Money Apps: Personal Capital, Tiller, Mint
- TurboTax <— We use them for our taxes
- Free 401(k) Analysis: blooom
- Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money
- Mastering Your Taxes This Year
- How to Tackle Your Taxes Like a Pro and Maximize Your Refund
- Income Tax Brackets for 2020
Thank You to Our Sponsor Coastal Credit Union!
Support for this podcast comes from Coastal Credit Union. If you’re living in the Raleigh Durham area and looking to bank better, come check out Coastal today!
Support the Podcast!
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, here are some ways to support it.
- Spread the word! If you enjoyed this episode and think it can help a buddy get on the path to dumping debt and become financially free, please share.
- Leave a review. Honest feedback and reviews make a big difference and gets the word out about the podcast. Leave your rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Grab a copy of Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money. My book is designed for a busy couple to set up their finances in 4 weeks. Get tips and tools that have worked for other couples on their journey of building their marriage and wealth together!