Congrats to Peter for Winning the Nexus 7!
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
After having a fun month with the Nexus 7 contest, it's time to announce the winner – Peter! Thanks to everyone for taking the time, not only to enter the contest, but for also being a part of the community here on Couple Money.
The plan for this 3rd year is to have more contests – a monthly one for newsletter subscribers and a site one twice a year. I'll need your help; if you have any ideas on prizes, please email me.
Couple Money on the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money, I write on some other wonderful sites. Here is one of my recent articles that I hope are incredibly helpful:
- TurboTax: Tips to Help Stop Procrastinating (on Your Taxes) ->The extension deadline is fast approaching so I thought it would be nice to share a couple of ways you can finish filing if you haven't already.
- Make Love, Not Debt: 5 Things Parents Routinely Overpay For -> This week i teamed up with MLND to do a blog post exchange.
I love writing on other sites and discussing different money topics. If you have any ideas for future topics, please let me know!
Favorite Personal Finance Posts This Week
Here are some personal finance posts that I’ve enjoyed this past week.
- Two Huge Problems with Dividend Stocks Right Now — @MoneyLifeMore http://awe.sm/a6Eox
- How to Get AT&T Upgrade Fee Waived http://awe.sm/f6K30 via @MarriedWithDebt
- Date Night at the Grocery Store via @careoneworkshttp://awe.sm/m62cr
- Are You the Next Pawn Star? @enemyofdebt http://awe.sm/i6X5R
- 22 Signs Your College Degree Might Not Be Worth the Money via @LenPenzo http://awe.sm/j6Vu8
- Free 4G Mobile Wireless Data, 500 MB Every Month via @MyMoneyblog http://awe.sm/m5zSl
- Becoming a Stay At Home Dad Blogger 🙂 http://awe.sm/m5mDr via @BudgetsAreSexy
I hope you have a great weekend!
Elle, thanks so much for the Nexus 7, I got it in the mail on Thursday, and it’s awesome so far, I’m loving it! My little boy loves it too, for the children’s apps I’ve installed on it! I may not get to use it as much as I had hoped!
I’m so happy a nice guy like you won the Nexus 7. I totally understand the kid and tablet situation, my little girl is addicted to mine. Maybe I should pick up a Nexus 7 just for me!