In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Yeah, I realize it's only the beginning of November, but I'm planning ahead for 2013 and beyond for Couple Money this weekend.
One of the most popular series on the site is the monthly net worth reviews that we share. I think part of the appeal is the fun in seeing how other people's money, lol.
Right now my husband and I are talking about how we'd like to go forward with the reviews – do we want to share the grand total at the end with commentary or look at the monthly changes to our assets and liabilities and just share those numbers?
I'm trying to balance what would work best for both us and for Couple Money readers.
Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Couple Money on the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money, I also contribute to some wonderful sites.
Here a article that I hope is helpful:
- My Financial Reviews: Streettalk Live Chat-> Before last night's show I mentioned Streettalk Live on both sites. It was a lot of fun yesterday and I got the chance to chat with Lance Roberts about handling finances as a team.
Favorite Personal Finance Posts This Week
Here are some personal finance posts that I’ve enjoyed this past week from other sites.
If you want to stay up to date on all the money posts I’m reading, please follow me on Twitter.
- The Unexpected Bill That Added $2406.88 to My Recent Vacation via @LenPenzo
- 15 Ways to Pay Back Student Loans Faster via @wisebread
- All Bloggers Have A Responsibility To The Readers via @DollarVersity
- What is Dollar Cost Averaging? Drip Your Way to Millions via @ontargetcoach
- Best Ways to Make Extra Money: Sell Your Old Stuff via@FMFblog
I hope you have a great weekend!