In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
It's a beautiful day here in North Carolina and it is even better with the windows open. My allergies have died down and I'm getting ready to start my last trimester. That means I can be outside more and enjoy the warmer weather and the pool when it opens this month.
I'm also excited today because Married Food has launched! I want to thank everyone who has volunteered to submit some posts, whether on a regular basis or as needed. I’ll still be writing here on Couple Money regularly; I really love writing on this site. I just needed an outlet for another interest of mine that didn’t fit in here. I hope you check it out today or later this week.
If you want to contribute to the new site, please email me as well as I’m looking forward to building a community of people who already are or want to bring globals tastes into their kitchen.
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts.
- Three Dividend Stocks On My Watch List
- What Should You Do If You Are Audited?
- How I saved -$97 with Priceline
- Being Financially Independent – A Charity in Itself?
- Do I Get a Tax Deduction on Home Sale Loss?
- Financial Peace University: Is It Worth The Price Of Admission?
- Is The Frugal Movement Over?
- How Do You Plan For Financial Disaster?
- My Frugal Insanity
- 5 Overused Negotiation Strategies
- What Exactly Is A Side Hustle?
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. I also recommend checking out my blogroll to pick up some great personal finance blogs to follow.
Have a wonderful weekend with your family!
Photo Credit: flickr4jazz