In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
It has been a BUSY week for us. I met up with a real estate agent and the credit union to get information and begin the home selling buying process.
We now have a loan pre-approval so we can start the process of looking at homes in the area. However we want to make sure we take care of selling our house first so our current focus this weekend is getting the house cleaned and de-cluttered so we can move on to the next steps and get it listed as soon as possible.
I already went to the dump and get rid of some of the old stuff – like the broken grill and old bike we don't use anymore.
Next week and beyond we'll get more paperwork done and hopefully get some ideas on how to stage our house and get some pictures taken. We'll keep you posted on how that goes.
Couple Money Around the Web
Here are few things I’ve been busy with on the podcast and around the web this past week:
- How To Manage Money When You're In A Relationship: My nervousness helped me fight my natural routine of winding down. 🙂 Happy that I joined the panel. LOTS discussed – starting the conversation about different money styles, finding common ground, and where do you draw the line? I actually got two post ideas for here that I'm working on.
- Dump Debt Faster Through the Power of Community: Toni from Debt Free Divas is launching her new book, The Great Debt Dump, this Sunday and she was kind enough to give us a sneak peek on the podcast.
- How Two Spouses With Opposing Financial Habits Can Win With Their Money: Tai and Talaat from His and Her Money advice on how to start talking about money with one another, digging out of debt fast, and building wealth together.
One of my goals this year is to try out and expand different projects. Hopping on other sites and podcasts is a great learning experience as I get to see the other side of the mic and pick up tips on how to do interviews.
Money and More Posts I Loved This Week
I didn't have much time to read, but these were a few of my favorite posts this week.
- Pinch Pennies or Focus on Big Wins? from Mike and Lauren
- 10 Old Wives’ Tales Masquerading As Financial Rules of Thumb from LenPenzo
- Should I Stop Retirement Saving to Dump Debt? from Debt Free Divas
- The No Interest Transfer Mistake from Thrifty Little Mom
Have a great weekend!