TurboTax Giveaway – Winners Picked!
In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
I'm happy to announce that winners have been picked for the TurboTax giveaway!
- Entry #53 Andrew
- Entry #6 –Mary H.
Congrats you two! I hope Andrew and Mary H get their refunds quickly and use them wisely.
My thanks go to TurboTax for providing the prizes. We've used them and have never been disappointed- filing our taxes have been quick and easy.
Since we're on the topic of contests, I have a quick question for Couple Money readers. I'd like to ask you guys about the frequency of giveaways here on the site. Do you prefer smaller giveaways throughout or would you like want 2-3 big contests a year?
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money I contribute at other sites as well:
- TurboTax -> Most Overlooked Tax Deductions: If you haven't filed yet, please run through this post to make sure you didn't miss any deductions you qualify for this year's taxes.
- Go Banking Rates -> How to Catch Financial Infidelity In Marriage Red-Handed: How much do you spend before telling your spouse? Every couple has a system, but some are crossing the line and hurting both their relationship and finances.
- Green Panda Treehouse -> Dividend Investing: The Best Investment Option Out of College?: Could dividend investing be an option for you? I highlight some things to consider if you want to include it in your portfolio.
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts.
- 5 Things Wealthy People Never Say via So Over Debt
- 6 Reasons People Go Into Debt via Life and My Finances
- Craigslist Used Cars: Facts That Will Save You Thousands via Car Negotiation Coach
- Self-Publishing FAQs via Oblivious Investor
- The Foreclosure Project: Final Numbers and Pictures are In! via Mr. Money Mustache
- Football Tickets – Are They Affordable? via Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
Please have a wonderful weekend with your family!
Hi Elle, thanks for the link love!
Thanks for the mention! And, congrats to the winners!