In order to produce the podcast and keep content up free for you, I work with partners so this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more info.
Starting tomorrow, I’ll be covering topics for Women’s Money Week. Women’s Money Week is about raising awareness for important money-related issues impacting women. There about 100 blogs that are participating, each sharing their own perspectives and ideas. I think this is a great opportunity to help one another.
Women’s Money Week
The schedule for topics covered this week is:
- Monday: Entrepreneurship / Making Money
- Tuesday: Relationships & Money
- Wednesday: Saving & Investing
- Thursday: Budgeting
- Friday: Money in Your 20s/30s/40s/50s/Retirement
- Saturday: Debt
- Sunday: Goals / Taking Action
My focus on this week’s posts will be on couples as usual, but I’ll also highlight ways for women to become more pro-active with their family’s finances. I’d love to get your feedback, so please leave your comments on the posts you enjoyed.
Couple Money Around the Web
Besides writing here on Couple Money I contribute at other sites as well:
- Green Panda Treehouse->How Much Do You Need to Retire?: I’ve been noticing a lot of people assuming you need millions to retire, so I wrote a post on finding the bare minimum you’d need.
Personal Finance Posts to Catch Up On
If you have some free time this weekend and want some tips and information for your finances, be sure to read some of these wonderful posts. They’re from tweets I’ve sent out this past week.
- A Part-Time Job: The Secret to Success http://awe.sm/5gq9J via @Bucksome
- How To Always Feel At Home While On Vacationhttp://awe.sm/5gpyH via @financialsamura
- Dropbox and My Paperless Office Solutions via @ptmoneyhttp://awe.sm/5gnvf
- Why You Need Spare Cash to Cover Emergencies via @InvestItWisely http://awe.sm/5glq
- Why I Chose A 30-Year Mortgage Even Though I Could Afford To Pay It Off In 15 Years via @moneyconehttp://awe.sm/5ghUP
Please have a wonderful weekend with your family!
Build Wealth Together
Stop worrying about money and start dumping your debt and building wealth as couple!
Get our free guide on how to hack your goals. Make 2019 your best year ever!